Blogroll

Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Transformation Of A Businessman

The Transformation of a Businessman

Xiaofen
Previously, I ran a small shop. I was sincere with my customers and sold genuine goods at a fair price, so my business was flourishing day by day. At that time, I didn’t really experience the two popular words: “Money talks,” and “Money makes the mare go.” No long after I opened my shop, another shop was also set up opposite to mine. Although his shop was larger than mine, it didn’t influence my business much. I worked from dawn to dark, and tried my best to meet every customer’s needs. My hard work finally got paid off. My sincerity won many regular customers. Furthermore, some customers in the opposite shop also came to my store to shop.
However, after a period of time, my business increasingly fell, and even some regular customers went to the opposite shop. This made me very confused. One day, a regular customer said to me, “The owner of the opposite store said that the prices of your goods were a little bit more and many of their goods were at preferential prices. He asked me not to shop in your store.” I was angry at what I heard, thinking: There must be fair competition in business. How could he do that? No wonder my business is declining. So it is they who play a dirty trick on me in the back. I do business lawfully with my conscience, but eventually I can’t retain my customers…. Just when I was perplexed, a deliveryman for the opposite shop passed in front of my shop and I stopped him and asked, “What’s the secret for the opposite shop to achieve a booming business?” He answered beneath his notice, “A bottle of Wuliangye white spirits costs 80 yuan, but he prices it at 360 yuan; a pack of Zhonghua cigarettes costs 120 yuan, but is sold for 550 yuan….” I said angrily, “Doesn’t he sell fakes?” He said, “Both real and sham. Nowadays people are all like this. You say nothing and I say nothing; who knows? This way can make quick money.” I stared at him speechless, and then he added, “If you go on doing business this way, your shop will be closed sooner or later. Your customers all become theirs; couldn’t you make any profit? It’s necessary for you to play some tricks. Think it over.” After hearing his words, I sank into confusion: What should I do? Should I stop my business or make dirty money like them? If I make dirty money like them, I will become so conscienceless. But if closing the shop, I’ll sustain losses. When I was torn between two opposing choices, those words popular in the world occurred to me, such as “Without money you have nothing,” “Money makes the mare go,” and “Money talks.” At the thought of my plan to buy a house and car in the future, I considered it necessary to resort to their tricks. So, in order to retain customers, I stocked some fakes as well, and put genuine articles on the rack and fakes in secret places. When customers shopped, I gave them fakes. In addition, I also learned to use some petty favors to win their hearts. Driven by the interests, I betrayed my conscience and began to earn dirty money. Gradually, my conscience became numb and I began to wallow in the mire with the world. After some time, I indeed made much money, but I lost the peace of my heart and lived in fear and unease every day, afraid of being inspected by the officials of the Trade and Industry Bureau and also afraid of suffering retribution. Besides, the competitive pressure among the fellow traders was quite great. Thus, I lived in misery.
Later, I was fortunate to accept Almighty God’s end-time gospel. I readAlmighty God, Bible, Holy Bible, Lord Jesus, Lord, love,  Almighty God’s words, “In your heart there is a very big secret, which you have never realized, because you have been living in a world without the shining of light. Your heart and your spirit have been taken away by the evil one; your eyes have been covered by darkness and cannot see the sun in the sky and cannot see the twinkling star in the night sky; your ears have been blocked by deceitful words and cannot hear the thunderous voice of Jehovah and cannot hear the sound of many waters flowing from the throne. You have lost everything you should possess and have lost everything bestowed to you by the Almighty, entering into the boundless sea of misery, with no power of rescue and with no hope of survival, only struggling and rushing…. From that moment on, you are bound to be afflicted by the evil one, turning away from the blessings of the Almighty, turning away from the supply of the Almighty, and taking a path of no return. Thousands of calls can hardly arouse your heart and your spirit. You are fast asleep in the hand of the evil one and are enticed by the evil one into a boundless realm, where there is no direction or road signs. Since then, you have lost your original innocence and guilelessness and begun to escape from the care of the Almighty. The evil one directs your everything in your heart and becomes your life. You no longer fear him and no longer avoid and doubt him, but regard him as the God in your heart. You begin to enshrine him and worship him, you and he are inseparable as body and shadow, and you and he promise to live and die together.” (from The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words fully exposed the secret of my heart. In the past, when I earned money based on conscience, I felt at ease and peaceful in my heart. However, driven by Satan’s philosophies such as “Money talks” and “Money makes the mare go,” in order to make more money and profits, I betrayed my conscience and lost integrity, living in anxiety, unease, and darkness every day without knowing how to remove pain from my heart. Almighty God’s words made me understand suddenly: Actually, my pain was because I took these satanic philosophies as the foundation of my existence, throwing away the conscience and integrity and giving up the most basic faithfulness in conducting myself. God’s words helped me find the root of my misery. I made up my mind not to do business against my conscience or make profits at others’ expense for the sake of money and interests.
Later, I read God’s words: “Cruel mankind! When will you cease from intriguing against each other, vying with each other, scrambling for fame and gain, and fighting against each other? … How many are not for their own interests? How many do not suppress and exclude others for the sake of preserving their own position?” (from The Word Appears in the Flesh) From God’s words, I understood that Satan uses money and interests to corrupt mankind and makes them fight against one another for interests to meet their contemptible purpose of making profits. I formerly lived in Satan’s snare and didn’t hesitate to betray my conscience for money. Because of God’s salvation and the supply of God’s words, I saw through Satan’s scheme, broke away from Satan’s bondage and fooling, and lived in the light!
Soon, I diverted to the children clothing business. When I treated customers sincerely in good conscience, my heart was assured and joyful and my business was also more and more flourishing. I really experienced the authority and power of God’s word. From my experience, I’ve learned that Almighty God’s work indeed can save man and change man’s wrong perspective of survival, causing man to live with dignity and integrity and in an open, aboveboard manner, and to live out the likeness of a real man. Thank God. All the glory be to Almighty God!
Disclaimer: This article on our website is original. If you wish to reproduce it, please indicate that we are the source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment